Sunday, May 21, 2017

North Sea/Nordsee

Last Thursday, Jonathan mowed our neighbor's lawn.
Letzten Donnerstag hat Jonathan bei der Nachbarn Rasen gemäht.  

 



In the afternoon, we drove to the North Sea.  It was low tide, when we arrived.
Am Nachmittag ging es dann zur Nordsee.  Es war gerade Ebbe, als wir ankamen.

















The water came back with some sea fog.
Das Wasser ist mit Seenebel zurückgekommen.









Washing feet
Füße waschen

Tea time
Kaffeetrinken

Collecting some last shells
Noch schnell ein paar Muscheln sammeln




4 comments:

  1. Irgendwann möchte ich auch mal am Strand der Nordsee spazierengehen... es sieht so interessant aus und so anders, als wir es in Italien mit dem Wort "Meer" verbinden. Schöne Bilder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, liebe Sybille! Vielleicht mußt Du Dich mal bei meinen Eltern einladen. Vielleicht solltest Du eine Kunstausstellung hier in Norddeutschland machen und das mit dem Meer verbinden. Das wäre doch was!

      Delete
  2. I was hoping you would go again! It's just so beautiful and I love seeing these photos.

    . . . the sea the sea the beautiful sea, the blue, the fresh, the ever free . .

    by Anonymous, I think. It was on a poster I had on my wall when I was about ten. It was a drawing of the sea and shells and sea birds . . I wish I still had it as I remember liking it so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We almost did not go because of the weather. It was a cold day and very windy. That poster sounds perfect. I love going to the ocean myself.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.