Monday, August 28, 2017

New Semester/Neues Semester

The seats are still empty; only Veronika is watching me trying out all technical equipment.  I was making sure that it really works because you never know what surprises are waiting for you. 

Die Stühle sind noch alle leer, nur Veronika guckt zu, wie ich alle technischen Geräte teste, um zu sehen, ob sie funktionieren.  Man kann nämlich nie wissen, was für Überraschungen einen erwarten.  

Tomorrow a new sememstser will start.  I am looking forward to meeting my new students.  

Morgen fängt ein neues Semester an.  Ich freue mich darauf, meine neuen Studenten kennenzulernen.



2 comments:

  1. Hello Eva, I love this pic! Good luck with your new students. A new school year is always very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I had my second class today and have 17 students. That is quite a bit for German here. We studied numbers, greetings and the alphabet today.

      Delete

Welcome and leave a comment, if you like. I look forward to reading your lines.

Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen.